"When we overcome the fear of death, we actually begin to live."
TIBETAN WHEEL OF LIFE TEACHINGS
These classes draw from the work of spiritual teachers of all traditions including the Buddha, Krishna, Jesus and Mohammed. We mainly use Buddhist terminology as it is an ageless wisdom that can be found throughout all the traditions.
Using wisdom from books such as "Tibetan Book of Living and Dying", "Peaceful Death, Joyful Re-Birth" and "The Teachings of the Karmic Wheel of Life”, as re-introduced by Derek O'Neill, we intend to awaken this ancient knowledge within ourselves. By looking at how the teachings apply to our own experiences, we can explore how to transform our suffering into the empowerment to live happier and more fulfilling lives. Having looked at ourselves first, we can then look at the world around us with a more compassionate perspective, and be of service to those we encounter.
You will be taken through beautiful Mindful Meditation that is designed to rise your Conscious Awareness, Self-Compassion and Loving Kindness together with powerful guided exercises to help you realize how we create our own experiences and circumstances to bring us toward our Enlightenment.
“These classes are inspired by experiences that I have had, by the loss of very dear people in my life - my grandmother, my grandfather, and Linda O'Neill.
By their passing, they have taught me one of the most important lessons of my life - that death is not the end; it is a new beginning, catching us where we have left off and it is something we all have to go through and that we can choose to go through it consciously. They have shown me how the choices I make right now are creating my next set of circumstances, including the way I will go through the moment of death.” Marcela
"Bless heart that beats in Creacon.
I am in gratitude for all that I receive, for all that we can evolve within ourselves and as a group.
The most inspiring and nourishing evening I have had in a long time. Thank you - Love!"
"Come and join this discussion, knowing that it doesn't matter who you think you are, doesn't matter what you have and where you come from and what happened to you. What matters is if you know who you truly are and how to use the wisdom that lives within you and is waiting for you to awaken."
5 STAGES OF AWAKENING
1) "I walk down the street. There is the deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost.......I am hopeless. It isn't my fall.
It takes forever to find the Way out."
2) "I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place. But it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out."
3) "I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in....it is a habit. My eyes are open - I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately."
4) "I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the side walk.I walk around it."
5) "I walk down another street."
~Tibetan Book of Living and Dying